Consumer Marketing Manager
Looking to interview ASAP - apply now
Work for a growing international business
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in healthcare products, supplying products both to nurses and direct to the consumer. They are developers of crucial products that assist people with highly personal and private medical conditions.
In the role you will be tasked to:
- Develop, optimise and maintain the corporate website presence
- Drive database lead generation activities i.e. through email, letter or dealer collaboration campaigns
- Prepare and launch targeted online email marketing campaigns towards consumers
- Collaborate with the global team on database campaign strategies and global launch campaigns
- Manage local content strategy across multiple platforms
- Work with business unit Market Managers to create and implement the consumer marketing strategy in an effort to acquire and retain consumers
- Manage the activity plan for consumer activity from inception to implementation
- Act as the liaison between the consumer team responsible for delivering the plan and the Market Managers
- Scope, execute, analyse campaigns, and review/share results with relevant stakeholders
- Develop the CRM strategy of customers within the prospect database, moving them from cold prospects to users
- Produce creative data selections and co-ordinate database activity, including email and mailings.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an independent driver of constantly raising the bar, a strong proponent for cross-functional work and ensures Sales, Marketing, and Consumer units are constantly working together for maximum impact.
- Bachelor's, Master's or MBA degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Over 3 years' experience in a Direct to Consumer marketing role
- Strong process and numerical capabilities with an analytical approach to marketing and an ability to identify and report on data trends
- Ability to diagnose, analyse and solve problems with minimal direction and make decisions with confidence
- Consumer sales experience
- Strong command of the English language
- High-level Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Experience working with Salesforce
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Australian subsidiary which is growing significantly in size and consistently creating opportunities for people to develop and grow. An excellent chance to have a real impact in a key position.