- Opportunity to work for a local council
- Competitive salary
About Our Client
Their vision is to be a vibrant and inclusive council, meeting the needs and aspirations of it's community. Working together to deliver community priorities and place our customers at the centre of everything we do.
- Support migration and mentoring activities
- Backup/support for strategic content required to get us over the line for the new website.
- Design simple digital processes to ensure residents can easily access services online.
- Build and amend online forms to ensure they fit user needs and relevant department processing requirements.
- Test and validate correct functionality of forms.
- Write and edit informational and directional copy.
- Support and train Oversee SEO migration
- departmental authors to create content and webforms in Drupal 9.
- Support reconstruction of website, ensuring navigation aligns with mapping, links function correctly and SEO strategy is effectively implemented.
The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + super