- Opportunity to work for local council
- Competitive salary
About Our Client
A vibrant and inclusive council, meeting the needs and aspirations of it's community. Working together to deliver community priorities and place our customers at the centre of everything we do.
- Utilise content, social and community platforms to build audiences.
- Maintain oversight of content roadmaps ensuring there is regular content produced for each brand each week and month.
- Work with the Content Manager with content planning across brands.
- Regular tracking of results (monthly report) and post campaign review and provide recommendations for future initiatives.
- Track and manage content budget for each brand providing forecast of spend throughout the year
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years marketing experience in a similar role with a focus on digital marketing, social, content development and curation, community management and media
- Deadline driven and able to keep to schedules and plans while being flexible with challenges along the way.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills to engage stakeholders and drive outcomes.
- Strong decision making and critical thinking skills to navigate the complexities of multiple channels and platforms to drive benefit.
- Has an advanced understanding of the social and content trends/developments and uses this knowledge to present business building strategies.
- Proven track record of leveraging research/analysis to drive direction, best practices and process improvements.
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with various digital technologies, platforms and usability practices to deliver an exceptional online consumer experience.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + super