Content Manager - Lead Generation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest privately owned global providers of psychometric and online onboarding and training assessment platforms.
They are now looking for a Content Manager to create and execute their go to market strategy and generate localised content for all of their the lead generation activities for the Australian brand.
This is an exciting and brand new role that will be a part of the Australian marketing team. This role will be responsible for managing all online and offline content to help drive lead generation activities for the marketing and sales teams. This role will be best suited for an experienced content manager who is passionate about driving lead generation opportunities.
- Creating compelling and engaging content that is aligned with the companies brand, training programs, products and strategic goals.
- Localising international content and re purpose for the Australian environment (blogs copy, marketing, collateral, web content communications)
- Lead and drive Edm and marketing automation campaigns strategies for all digital communications (both inbound and outbound) focusing on strong customer journeys
- Manage and maintain strong campaign collateral to drive brand awareness and engagement from prospects and leads (primarily on LinkedIn and web)
- Understand SEO concept and keyword searching to best advocate tor principle search terms for the brand
- Working closely with various stakeholders within the marketing and sales teams, and ensuring they contribute effectively and on-time.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role the right candidate will possess;
- Strong content manager with a previous track record of executing content marketing srategies across both online and offline channels
- Strong skills in executing digital content campaigns focusing on lead generations and sales activities
- You are an experience content and copywriter and have experience in creating pieces of work that copy that can motivate and engage readers (long and short form Blogs, social media, website)
- You have a strong understanding of SEO beast practice and have strong key working skills on how to optimise web content
- Strong analytical skillset with eh ability to look at insight and provide recommendations for future performance - social web, campaigns.
- Understanding or interest in Phycology or psychometric testing/ HR or candidate onboarding environments would be extremely adventurous
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is highly desirable
- Entrepreneurial spirit who is willing to work in an autonomous and standalone role.
What's on Offer
- Global business
- Brand New role - define your scope
- Autonomous role
- CBD location