Take the lead in the production of engaging content
Be a part of one of Australia's leading retailers
About Our Client
Our client has been providing Australia with high end outdoor living and entertainment products since 1977 and boasts 100 stores across the nation. Known by consumers and exterior designers as the go to for Barbeques, Outdoor heating and Outdoor Furniture this is an opportunity not to be missed.
With a strong instore presence as well as strong online sales our client is seeing exciting expansion within their marketing team and are looking for someone to join and be a part of the journey.
Reporting into the Head of Customer your role as the Content Specialist is to set and lead the content strategy and execution across all relevant channels as well as:
- Manage all owned and earned media as well as support paid media
- Strategise and execute content marketing strategy to achieve business goals
- Develop, categorise, structure, distribute and measure. Making communication is consistent with brand.
- Project Manage end to end creation of relevant content and prioritising to ensure deadlines are met.
- Deliver marketing initiatives to drive traffic instore and online
- Hands on management of all Social Media channels alongside influencer programs.
- Coordination and Management of photo shoots
- Liaise and manage agency, influencers and partnerships
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing communications, advertising, digital marketing, marketing or related field
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in creating engaging content
- Retail marketing experience essential
- Thorough understanding of SEO
- Strong understanding of data analytics and interpretation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple, high-detail, deadline-sensitive projects
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented
- Must demonstrate passion, energy, flexibility, and a can-do attitude as well as have a Desire to progress, develop and grow.
What's on Offer
- On-site parking
- Career progression
- Be a part of a collaborative and supportive team