- Are you immediately available and looking for your next challenge?
- A newly created role for an experienced social media and content expert.
About Our Client
A specialist in the health & wellness space, my client is looking for a Social Media & Content Specialist who is passionate about social media, blogs, photography and video content creation.
- Manage multiple social media channels, posting and content development. Driving organic growth and engagement.
- Photo and video content development.
- Stakeholder management, managing key relationships with a large pool of key stakeholders.
- Create exciting content pieces for various social, website and other digital channels.
- Liaise with external photographers and videographers for projects.
- Creating social media calenders executing the content, managing social media communities, and growing the brands following and engagement.
The Successful Applicant
For your application to be successful you will be a self-motivated with lots of enthusiasm for the health & fitness space. You will have a proven track record in creating high quality content, capable in managing multiple campaigns and projects at a time. You will be innovative, creative and keen to make a difference.
Required skills and experience
- Minimum two years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent writing skills with proven experience writing copy that is engaging and relevant.
- Strong and broad understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, Adobe Premier Pro or other editing software tools.
- Ability to produce, shoot and edit video and still content.
- Have a great eye for what makes engaging and aspirational social media and marketing content across a variety of digital platforms.
- Capability to think outside the box and develop creative solutions.
- Adaptive and flexible to changing business priorities.
- Initiative, confidence, honesty and be a team player.
What's on Offer
For your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and be part of a successful and growing team. This role will evolve due to growth, so if you are looking to progress your career this could be the perfect opportunity to do so.