- Opportunity to work for a large scale organisation
- Competitive salary
About Our Client
Our clients priority is to ensure your water and waste water services are reliable, affordable and secure. This is an ongoing process and requires us to adapt and evolve with the communities they serve.
- Work with internal stakeholders to document current "AS-IS" business processes.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify processes that will require redesign.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify required change management trigger-points within AS-IS processes once they go through redesign to ensure new processes are effectively implemented thereafter.
- Work with process analyst and internal stakeholders to document processes.
- Work with internal stakeholders to gain acceptance of standard processes and sign offs.
- Work collaboratively with process team to deliver consistent high quality documentation while contributing to process and procedure document standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to follow documentation development and publication methodologies and standards.
- Knowledge of process documentation, dependencies, constructs and life-cycle.
- Advanced Microsoft Word.
- Supporting meetings and workshops.
- Ability to mentor staff in document writing and management.
- Experience with Confluence and SharePoint.
- A proven track record of producing high-quality technical documentation including detailed user procedures, job aids and other supporting material.
- A collaborative team attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage key stakeholders around the business.
- Experienced using Confluence, SharePoint & Jira tools.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + super