Continuous Improvement Lead
Smart Industrial Organisation
About Our Client
John Deere's innovative spirit has driven them to continually evolve and deliver solutions to their dealers and community making them a business that their people are proud of and proud to work for. John Deere offers a rewarding and challenging environment where each employee is invested in, truly valued for their unique ideas and are empowered to execute them to make a difference.
The year 2020 has seen significant changes for John Deere globally, by taking the leap of becoming a Smart Industrial organisation. This new model unlocks greater value for John Deere's customers, accelerates their competitive advantage in the field of advanced technologies, and more importantly empowers their people to lead and deliver solutions to those that work on the land.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Services Manager, this influential lead role will be responsible for taking a lead role on all continuous improvement activities across the full supply chain.
- Instigate and develop statistical business cases for continuous improvement projects, aligned with the wider John Deere strategy and objectives.
- Collaborate extensively with diverse stakeholder group to unlock value and improve efficiency at every level of the supply chain
- Investigate, analyse and resolve business process issues to correct deficiencies, reduce costs and improve processes and performance.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the wider supply chain group, fostering a world class improvement culture.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a strong track record in delivering continuous improvement leadership, within a large international high-complexity environment. With an extensive Lean tool kit you will aspire to drive industry leading CI activities, and seek value at every turn.
You will possess:
- Degree in Business/Management or Engineering/Technology, ideally with further industry specific accreditations.
- Ideally you should be able to demonstrate further CI related accreditations and formal training.
- Proven track record in leading continuous improvement activities in a larger structured international organisation.
- First-class stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to coach, mentor, influence and inspire at all levels.
- Innovative at heart, you will be a strong change leader able to challenge the status quo.
- Experience working within an organisation that drives best-in-class processes.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration and generous bonus schemes
- Flexible work options
- Smart Industrial Organisation
- Values based organisation
- Diverse organisation
- 12.5 % opt in superannuation with John Deere plan