- Generous Remuneration package
- Align yourself with an Australian Owned business
About Our Client
My client has a rich history and is a household name here in Australia - a trusted Supply Chain and Logistics partner working with some of the world's most successful organisations.
This role provides improvement-related subject matter expertise in a range of specialised areas in a warehousing environment
- Work with various stakeholders to undertake assessments of warehouse operations to identify improvement opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness, executed through data analysis
- Guide the implementation and execution of agreed initiatives.
- Application of Lean/ Continuous Improvement principles and processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of post-graduate experience in a relevant, related, industry / organisation, ideally in a warehousing environment.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified
- Implementation/ operational optimisation through application of engineered labour standards (M.O.S.T.) and warehouse slotting (Optislot)
- SAP/ Power BI experience to source data for problem identification/ resolution - an affinity for systems and software
What's on Offer
- Generous remuneration package
- Ability to align yourself with a reputable company and industry leader
- Ample career development and progression opportunities