Work for leading company in data centre construction and fit outs
Progress you career into the Project Space
About Our Client
A privately owned industry leader has secured new projects in the construction space. Currently looking to bolster their strong team with equally a strong Contract Administrator.
A tier 2 builder with a large array of projects underway in 2017, now is the opportunity to progress you career on clear trajectory. Are you a solid Contracts Administrator intent on progressing you career into Project Management?
Directly reporting into the head of Projects, you will be working on new commercial fit outs valued up to $5m. Liaising with the client and sub contractors daily you will rewarded with clear progression and opportunities.
You main duties will include:
- Preparing planning and building permits for submission to local councils
- Working alongside the Project Manager to develop new and effective programs
- Taking ownership of all financial aspects to ensure projects run to budget and delivered on time
- Issuing purchase orders
- Preparing monthly reports for the Project Manager to provide accurate details of cost, deliverable, procurement and safety
- Manager the intial engagement of contractors for 'expressions of interest' in order to gain cost effective quotes
- Tender analysis
- Maintaining compliance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of excellence as a Contract Administrator. You will have the ability to engage in all design meetings with consultants and contractors alike to ensure accurate minutes are recorded. The ability to be client facing as you present monthly financial reports in a professional and engaging manner. Be proactive when requests are made for information from consultants - ensuring these are up to date and accurate.0
A clear and consider understanding of OH&S guidelines are adhered to and are effective on site and developing site Environmental plans when needed.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Civil engineering and commerce background
- Strong communication between all parties concerned
- The ability to present professionally and clearly
- 3 years experience minimum
- Work cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of OH&S knowledge
- Strong presentation skills
What's on Offer
Work for a leading construction business looking after all Contract Administration
Career progression within the industry
A fun and welcoming environment rewarded with an above average salary