Career progression, boutique builder that is growing fast
Strong company culture built around success
About Our Client
Our client has been in operation for over 20 years and has established themselves as a leading builder/developer in the Melbourne market. Their cutting edge designs along with the quality of their builds has allowed them to gain a desired presence in Melbourne's inner city suburbs, however their projects reach extends right up the East coast of Australia. They look for enthusiastic talent to join their team of professionals that inspire architecturally iconic designs and deliver high quality residential projects
Reporting to the Project Manager you will act as Contracts Administrator/Project Administrator and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Contract Management
- Cost Reporting
- Assess progress claims and sub contractor payments
- Preparing and submitting variations
The Successful Applicant
As Project Coordinator you will be reporting directly into the Project Manager and will be required to effectively coordinate a large apartment build worth $30 million. Your responsibilities will also include but will not be limited to:
- Assisting the Project and Site managers to ensure that the delivery of the project is on time and to budget.
- Manage subcontractors, make sure that their claims are accurate and expenditures are in line with the project.
- Preparation of contract packages, procurement schedules, and purchase orders.
To be successful in this position you will have at least 2 years experience in construction, ideally with exposure to apartment builds - the bigger the better. You will be well presented and have exceptional communication skills as this is a role that will develop into client facing with potential to progress into senior management
What's on Offer
- Award winning boutique developer working on large scale apartment builds
- Attractive salary in line with your experience