12 month fixed term contract
Prime CBD location
About Our Client
The client is a private consulting organisation that is on a path of continuous growth.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Category Managers in conducting performance reviews and annual approved contractor meetings.
- Undertake the administrative implementation of new contracts.
- Complete contract variations, including communication on novation, suspension or termination.
- Take action to ensure that any contract non-compliance or reporting issues by approved contractors are rectified in a timely manner.
- Undertake first contact in regards to non-compliance (i.e. reporting, certificate non-compliance, invoicing) by approved contactor, and escalate to the relevant Category Manager for further support.
- Administer pricing tenders, and publish approved pricing.
- Follow-up overdue invoicing, as required.
- Recommend improvements to contact arrangements.
- Undertake various administrative tasks, including document preparation, letter/email correspondence, scanning and filing.
Analyse and provide contract performance data, as required for the relevant Category Manager, including performance against KPI's
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Appropriate qualifications in a relevant discipline (e.g. Procurement, Contracts, Supply Chain, Commerce or Business), or recognised prior learning.
- Demonstrated high level communication, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish work priorities, which reflect expediency and importance of general tasks, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, at an intermediate level
- Proactive and self-directed; the ability to establish work priorities, and work autonomously, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a faced paced environment, with flexible working and a generous salary.