Leading Australian food company
Excellent career opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in the Food industry with an impressive range of canned products. They are a major supplier not only to the Australian market but exporting to a number of overseas companies. They exhibit a mentality of continuous improvement and as such are looking for a Contract Microbiologist.
This role is a hands-on opportunity for a experienced Microbiologist to ensure that products are tested and comply with required specifications. You will documents results and reports and communicate it to the team and the manager. You would liaise with projects, and R&D team and work towards continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or Industry experience in a Microbiologist function.
- Strong experience working in the food industry as a Microbiologist
- Basic understanding and exposure HACCP, Basic Lab, microbiological/chemical) skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work both in a team environment and autonomously.
What's on Offer
With the relevant technical skills, combined with your hard work, dedication and diligence you will be rewarded with a supportive team environment and excellent opportunity for career growth in a well-recognised organisation.