Contracts Administrator - Commercial Construction
Intermediate Contracts Administrator
Diverse commercial projects - health, education, aged care
About Our Client
A national company with a medium sized ACT office is looking to expand their team due to extra pipeline. They have been winning tenders consistently across health, education, age care and multi-residential and delivery high quality projects. They foster growth and development of their staff and it is obvious through their high staff retention rates.
As the Contracts Administrator you will report directly to the Project Manager and be responsible for;
- Processing invoices
- Querying any variations on progress claims
- Assisting the project Manager with procurement
- Preparation of subcontractor scopes and finalisation of their contracts
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly detailed and self-motivated person. You will have a relevant degree qualification and ideally 3+ years industry experience in a similar role.
What's on Offer
- Training and real career progression
- Opportunity to work on $100mill projects
- A highly experienced team to support & mentor you