Contracts Administrator - Commercial
National Commercial Construction Company
About Our Client
National Top tier 2 commercial company who have established themselves in the Canberra market and have a varied pipeline of work for the next few years. They pride themselves on having the capability of a national company, yet the culture of a locally owned company.
As a Contracts Administrator you will be responsible for;
- Preparing tenders
- Negotiating quotes from subcontractors
- Review and update existing contracts
- Report directly to the Project Manager
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be confident in negotiating subcontractor pricing. You must be confident to liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that procurement is running to schedule. A true team player, you will enjoy the tight knit culture and participating in activities in and outside the workplace.
What's on Offer
- Career progression - your hard work determines how quickly you do so
- An energetic, dynamic team environment
- Great Salary package