Contracts Administrator Fitout
Great opportunity to join a tier 1 Contractor
About Our Client
This national tier one fit-out construction company are their growing CA team within the Canberra office to help drive current and future projects. this national Tier 1 construction company has several offices around Australia and has an extensive portfolio of completed projects here and abroad.
Working with the support of the contract administration team, your level of responsibility will span the following;
- Assisting in the tender development stage, ensuring correct inputs;
- Compiling and presenting accurate cost reports;
- Management of variations, progress payments & contract correspondence;
- Assistance in ensuring processes are streamlined;
- Managing contract negotiations in line with agreements;
- Risk mitigation through contract vetting;
- Preparing notices and administering claims relating to variations;
- Negotiation of contractual terms and variations;
- Making decisions in consultation with the Contracts, Project and Site teams
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role the following key attributes need to be showcase;
- Demonstrate building and construction experience local Canberra experience will be highly regarded.
- Cert IV in building and construction
- Knowledge of project management and methodology
- Articulate and well presented.
- Communication skill both written and verbal
- Previous experience in Microsoft office, MS projects, JOBPAC or PROCORE
What's on Offer
- Join a national Tier 1 company fit-out company that delivers outstanding projects.
- The opportunity to develop your skill-set within the company
- Competitive remuneration package
Great opportunity for future professional development If you are willing to embrace the Canberra lifestyle and truly make roots within the nation's capital then apply now. Alternatively contact James Sammut on 0431 983 777 or
Alternatively if you would like to have a discreet conversation about your career please don't hesitate to contact James.