Excellent mentorship from the Contracts Manager
Commercial/mixed use project - $50Mill +
About Our Client
National Tier 1 construction company who are growing within Canberra due to winning multiple projects! They have a 2-3 year pipeline and strive to build a team which all pitch in and help each other to deliver high quality projects.
As the Contracts Administrator you will report directly to the Project Manager and have mentorship from the Contracts Manager. Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Administer the project in compliance with project plans, contractual and legal conditions, time bars and administrative timeframes.
- Cost control/management
- Scope, review, recommend, and manage subcontractor packages including management of change, compliance with project plans, payments, and project completion deliverables.
- Maintain accurate site records and manage project registers such as RFIs, change control, correspondence, project design documentation.
- Produce accurate and transparent reporting of the commercial status of the project through monthly control reporting and any other means.
- Issue accurate and timely progress claims.
- Identify project risks and opportunities, and compile, review and manage claims for variations to head contract and subcontracts.
The Successful Applicant
You must have Timberline experience and a tertiary qualification in Building and Construction or Project Management. You will be driven by working in a team and delivering high quality work. You will be dedicated to progressing your career and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years practical experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- High profile project
- Second to none mentorship