Local Canberra contractor working on commercail new build
About Our Client
This family run and operated Tier 2 construction company is currently looking for enthusiastic and driven Contracts administrators to join their growing CA team within the Canberra office to help drive current and future projects.
Working with the support of the contract administration team, your level of responsibility will span the following;
- Assisting in the tender development stage, ensuring correct inputs;
- Compiling and presenting accurate cost reports;
- Management of variations, progress payments & contract correspondence;
- Assistance in ensuring processes are streamlined;
- Managing contract negotiations in line with agreements;
- Risk mitigation through contract vetting;
- Preparing notices and administering claims relating to variations;
- Negotiation of contractual terms and variations;
- Making decisions in consultation with the Contracts, Project and Site teams.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role the following key attributes need to be showcase;
- Demonstrate building and construction experience local Canberra experience will be highly regarded.
- Cert IV in building and construction.
- Knowledge of project management and methodology.
- Articulate and well presented.
- Communication skill both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in Microsoft office, MS projects, Red hub would be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work …
- The opportunity to develop your skill-set within the company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great opportunity for future professional development
If you are willing to embrace the Canberra lifestyle and truly make roots within the nation's capital then apply now. Alternatively contact James Sammut on 0431 983 777 or
Alternatively if you would like to have a discreet conversation about your career please don't hesitate to contact James.