- Long term temporary opportunity
- Opportunity to take real ownership of newly created role
About Our Client
Our client are a very large Construction and Infrastructure business, with a very large stake in key Victorian Government initiatives.
- Managing and administering contracts across variety of categories
- Assessing, reviewing and advising team in respect of contract issues, ensuring compliance, accurate risk assessment etc.
- Providing the team with updates on supplier performance and assisting in the resolution of contract disputes
- Actively drive and participate in improvement of contact process
- Market analysis to assist implementation of continuous improvement
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a Contracts Administrator role, or Junior Procurement role
- Previous experience within Rail, Road or Civil Infrastructure
- Strong communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working
- You will possess high attention to detail and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- High level of computer literacy
- Exposure to Continuous Improvement projects
- Some exposure to tender evaluation preferred
What's on Offer
- Diverse opportunity to learn about multiple categories
- Supportive and well rounded team environment
- Central location!
- Competitive remuneration