Contracts Administrator/Project Manager
Privately owned Mid tier builder
Stable long term position with financially secure business
About Our Client
Our client is a long established builder on the north side of Brisbane with a range of long term clients across the following sectors: Education, Health care, local Government, Child Care centres.
Due to strong strategic management, they have put themselves in a very secure financial position and as such don't have to employ their staff on a 'project by project' basis.
They are currently looking for an additional team member due to year on year growth and strong demand from their repeat client base.
This is a hybrid CA/PM role. What that means:
- Responsibility for letting your own sub-contracts and managing your own forecasts/cost reports
- Making the final call on project related financial decisions
- An opportunity to foster and grow your own client relationships
- Be recognised and rewarded for delivering successful projects
- Demonstrate leadership of the entire project team - Site Foremen, Sub-contractors, consultants
The Successful Applicant
Selection criteria will include:
- Proven track record delivering commercial projects in the $1-10m range
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction (preferred)
- Experience using cost control/forecasting software (Cheops/Jobpac/Forecast preferred)
- Positive, team focused attitude
What's on Offer
- Highly autonomous role
- Opportunity to step up to Project Management (if you're currently a CA)
- Opportunity to be left alone to run your jobs (if you're currently a PM)
- Competitive salary with regular performance reviews