- National Tier 2, Multi Award Winning Commercial Main Building Contractor
- Outstanding culture within the, well resourced, tender team
About Our Client
My client is a nationally recognised commercial construction business with offices in all major metropolitan areas nationally. The company deliver, award winning, commercial new build and refurbishment projects across all non-residential sectors. They take a very careful and considered approach to the people they bring on board to maintain and build on an empowering and collaborative culture where people are encouraged and supported in their career aspirations.
The company's management executives believe that the foundation of their success lies within their people and the strategic selection of high performing and experienced construction professionals who have successfully managed and delivered projects for Australia's leading organisations.
- Oversee and drive quality, WHS, environmental management, and financial management of projects.
- Project procurement, subcontractor, and supplier administration.
- Contract administration including claims, time and financial administration.
- Coordination and engineering support to the site manager.
- Project financial management and reporting using Jobpack / Cheops administration.
- Train, mentor, develop and delegate tasks to Contract Administrators and Cadets,
- Step in as Project Manager from time to time on projects if needed.
- Provide input to the ongoing development of the company's project administration systems and management of contracts.
- Attend and chair meetings.
- Prepare, review, and submit project deliverables.
- Maintain communications with the client and consultants to enhance project outcomes and company's relationships.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 - 8+ years' experience working on medium large-scale Commercial (Non-Residential) projects.
- Hold relevant construction related qualification
- Have experience working on medium to large scale projects valued between $15Mil - $45Mil
- Be well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Have experience dealing with suppliers, negotiating, and finalising contract agreements
What's on Offer
- Join a multi award winning, leading construction business
- Lucrative, above market, salary package on offer with flexibility
- Enjoy stability and a strong pipeline of projects
- Ongoing training, support and investment in resources
- Well-resourced project teams
- Autonomy and directors backing in role and decisions