Influential Management Role
About Our Client
Our client is an established business who are a market leader in their sector with operations that span over half a century.
Reporting into the General Manager, this standalone role will see you responsible for the following;
- Manage the company's most critical and high value contract portfolio
- Lead all upcoming contract processes including tenders, evaluations, negotiations and award
- Plan and delivery of the contract management and spend analysis to deliver optimal outcomes measured by cost reduction, vendor performance and supplier relationships.
- Enable the preparation and presentation of quantifiable management reporting and information to ensure considered decision making.
- Reduce contract risk and drive the best commercial outcome
- Work closely with a number of stakeholders namely sales and production to ensure timely delivery of the contracts
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a skill set that includes the following;
- Experience managing end to contracts including tenders, negotiations, T&C's, contract award and management
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Exposure to the resources, mining, manufacturing or projects industry would be advantageous
- Candidates with a degree in legal or a similar commercial discipline would be looked upon favourably
Furthermore you will have managed a contracts portfolio in its entirety autonomously in a previous role.
What's on Offer
- Permanent position
- Opportunity to be key Contracts person for the organisation
- Influential role as part of the leadership group
- Competitive salary