- A competitive salary expected to be in the $115-$125k package
- Work for one of Queensland's biggest Government Departments
About Our Client
Our client has a diverse set of responsibilities, and a common purpose of providing highly effective health system leadership. Our client is responsible for the overall strategic leadership and direction of the public health system in Queensland. They strongly believe in the need to work with people that value the goals of their organisation and who will thrive in their workplace.
- Performance and Relationship Management:
- Risk Management
- Contract and legal
- Financial and accounting
- Legislative, Probity and Ethics
- Internal and External Environment
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of the fundamental principles, theories, concepts, processes and procedures in construction and consultant contract administration.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and standards relating to the provision of purchasing and contract management applicable to State Government organisations.
- Knowledge and proven ability to understand a range of legal and contractual requirements within a State Government Service or health care environment.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder relationship management to support effective business change.
- Demonstrated operational planning, analytical and problem solving skills, relevant to managing complex issues. This includes the capacity to define and establish priorities, work under pressure and meet deadlines in an organisational environment of rapid change
What's on Offer
- A generous salary package in the $115,000-$127,000 range
- WFH/Hybrid Flexibility
- Convenient CBD location
- Opportunity to join a highly collaborative team
- 6 month contract (possibility of extension)