- Flexible Working
- AU$ 61/h + Super
About Our Client
The client is a NSW leading utility organisation.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Management of contractors
- Planning and coordinating the delivery of works and services
- Verification of payment claims
- Site inspections
- Data analysis and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Work portfolio/s to ensure the delivery of the work plan, services and assigned projects on time and within the approved budget.
- Be actively involved in the coordination, scoping, methodology and allocation of works, and monitor completion.
- Significantly contribute to the completion of procurement activities (development of procurement strategy, contract documentation, tender evaluation and onboarding of contractors).
- Administer allocated contracts including measurement and payments, evaluating performance, contract variations, cost adjustments, contract extensions and dispute resolution.
- Conduct contract audits and site inspections for safety, environment and quality parameters on a risk based frequency.
What's on Offer
Flexible working arrangements
Competitive pay rate