Global health care brand
Opportunity to contribute to broader corporate strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in health care and related services. With a reputation of excellence and commitment to innovation, this company is ahead of the curve when it comes to effective products and solutions that meet the harsh demands of its customers. The Sydney office operates in a dynamic, close knit environment that fosters collaboration across all areas of the business.
The Contract specialist will be the organisations point of reference for all tenders and related contracts. You will manage submission processes with the broader customer relationship in mind and be responsible for ensuring all negotiation, review and related tasks are completed in accordance with strict deadlines. Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- end to end management of the contract/tender process in line with corporate vision and strategy;
- market surveillance to ensure the business is ahead of competition activity;
- customer point of contact for contract enquiries;
- liaise with government contract managers;
- contribute to corporate direction of the business by being across relevant data.
This role requires building and maintenance of external stakeholder relationships. The contracts specialist must be ambitious and capable of working with both private and public organisations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a proven track record in contract management through the public sector tenders process. A legal background is preferred and you will be a team player who excels in fast paced, difficult work environments. You will be analytical with the ability to look at numbers and compile data/reports for review by senior management.
The successful applicant must:
- have at least three (3) years prior experience in contract management, tenders or a related legal role;
- hold tertiary qualifications in business, law, finance, a related field or commensurate experience;
- have prior experience in the health care industry;
- be familiar with ERP systems; and
- have experience in data analytics and contributing to corporate strategy.
The successful applicant will be an excellent communicator with industry knowledge and outstanding computer skills. You will be a high achieve capable of working independently or in small teams to achieve commercial outcomes in accordance with tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
Competitive daily rate based on knowledge and experience.