Part time role working 3 days a week
Established and respected medium sized law firm
About Our Client
Our client has been established for over 20 years and have a presence in both Melbourne and Sydney. They offer the experience of a top tier law firm but the service and attention that can only be offered by an expert.
- Preparing, examining and advising on contracts of sale for properties and businesses
- Carrying out title searches and contacting government authorities to find out if any planned development, illegal building work and disputes could affect properties and businesses
- Preparing, examining advising on mortgage documentation
- Negotiating the terms and conditions of, and exchanging, contracts of sale, paying deposits, arranging payment of stamp duty, checking for outstanding arrears and land tax obligations, and calculating adjustments for council and water rates
- Maintaining legal files
- Preparing, analysing and interpreting a variety of legal documents
- General conveyancing procedure
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally have 4+ years conveyancing experience in addition to being capable of overseeing the responsibilities listed in this role description.
This is an immediate need for someone who is looking for a part time role on a permanent basis (3 days per week/ 22.5 hours).
What's on Offer
Ranked by Legal 500 as one of the top 5 Real Estate legal firms in Australia 2018, this is a great opportunity to join a leading law firm with the flexibility and lifestyle balance of working 3 days per week.
On offer s a salary package circa $35k per year with the convenience of a CBD location and warm and inviting team culture.