CBD-based commercial law firm
Workplace flexibility with supportive and collaborative culture
About Our Client
Our client works across all commercial law with a particular specialisation in taxation. The firm's clients include accounting firms and law firms in order to provide quality solutions regarding tax solutions.
This CBD-based firm is a close-knit, values-led team committed to fostering an inclusive culture. These values are also reflected in their policies and programs, such as workplace flexibility options that facilitate a happy and healthy work environment.
Your day-to-day responsibilities as a conveyancer in this Sydney CBD team will include (but is not limited to):
- Liaising with clients, estate agents, financiers, solicitors, conveyancers and mortgagees;
- Manage files from commencement to completion; and
- Preparing, reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contracts of sale.
The Successful Applicant
An experienced licensed conveyancer with demonstrated knowledge of property and conveyancing practices and principals. The ideal candidate will also possess:
- 3-5 years post-admission experience;
- Excellent knowledge of conveyancing practices and principals;
- Licensed conveyancer;
- PEXA experience is essential; and
- The ability to work autonomously on your own files.
What's on Offer
When you join this team you have access to a variety of benefits, including:
- A competitive salary reflective of skill-set and experience;
- Career development and both formal and informal mentoring opportunities;
- Incentive plans;
- Regular social activities; and
- Workplace flexibility options.