Conveyancing Clerk/ Conveyancer
Flexible and engaging workplace
About Our Client
This well positioned legal firm within the Canberra market is seeking an experienced and motivated Conveyancer to join their well-positioned team. This firm prides themselves on a number of unique offerings such as an incomparable career progression program, a strong interest in maintaining a healthy work-life balance and upholds an encouraging top performing environment. They offer the chance to work alongside highly skilled and experienced employees that pride themselves on preserving a supportive team environment where individuals can maximise their performance through exciting and challenging work.
This position offers a vast array of interesting work opportunities amongst many different duties including but not limited to the following:
- Drafting letters and legal documents and contracts
- Conducting legal research and processing property settlements
- Prepares for trial by researching and documenting trial briefs, evidence and motions
- Enhances the firm's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Liaising with various Stakeholders including: Banks, Real Estate Agents and Financial Institutions
- Being well researched within the relevant market to provide critical and insightful information to clients
As an experienced Conveyancer within this highly reputable company, you will be able to develop and refine your crucial skill sets, increase your experience within a well networked and knowledgeable firm and will provide support to high-level senior conveyancers.
The Successful Applicant
- Exceptional communication skills in both verbal and written forms
- High level of stakeholder management skills
- Team orientated
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Ability to multitask and manage several different tasks/jobs and conveyancing appointments at once in an organised and coherent manner
- A sound level of local market knowledge and previous conveyancing procedure experience within ACT and NSW
What's on Offer
If and when your application is successful, you will have a fantastic opportunity to:
- Join and be a part of an energetic conveyancing team who take great pride in achieving top quality results for their clients
- Competitive salary offering plus bonuses
- Exciting training and career progression opportunities for promotions and job position development
- Flexible work arrangements
- Be the main point of contact for all conveyancing appointments
- Convenient location in Canberra's CBD
How to contact us
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role and whom is actively looking for job opportunities within Conveyancing, then please don't hesitate to contact us via phone or email.
If you have any queries in regards to this role, or feel as though you may not be suited; please contact us as we are more than happy to discuss further job opportunities or provide beneficial career advice and assist you in your job search.