- New opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive firm.
- Seeking an experienced conveyancer or conveyancing paralegal.
About Our Client
Our client is one of Canberra's most reputable national law firms and boasts an impeccable reputation for legal services for clients spanning across various disciplines. This firm is highly specialised in a variety of different areas of property law including a mix between residential and commercial. This firm prides themselves on offering a motivating, collaborative, supportive and team orientated culture who offers promotional opportunities and a diverse array of work. If you are wanting to broaden and increase your experience in a competitive market, then this is the firm for you.
This position offers an abundant array of opportunities to work alongside top performing lawyers in a fast-paced environment. With the opportunity to work autonomously yet within a supportive environment, this role will see you doing:
- Review and prepare property appraisals.
- Prepare lease arrangements.
- Purchase agreements and contracts.
- Draft conveyancing transactions.
- Conduct due diligence for legal advice and transactions.
The Successful Applicant
- Have prior experience in conveyancing.
- Experience in both ACT and NSW matters.
- Implement a high level of attention to detail with clients and pride yourself on the quality of service maintaining the firms strong market reputation.
- Strong inter-personal skills to develop positive client relationships.
- Ability to draft conveyancing files and correspondents in clear and concise language.
- Who is able to take direction from senior managers and lawyers and open to learning.
- Be a highly driven and proactive member of the team who represents the firms brand.
- Be well organised and efficient with your time.
What's on Offer
If and once successful, you will have a fantastic opportunity to:
- Join their vibrant team of conveyancers, lawyers and support staff, who are highly dedicated to performing the best for their clients.
- Encouragement to seek career growth opportunities and promotional prospects.
- Competitive salary offering plus bonuses.
- Convenient office location in a thriving sector of Canberra.