Corporate Accountant | 6 month FTC - possible extension
Professional financial services firm with a stellar reputation
End-to-end financial accounting role within a corporate environment
About Our Client
With a reputable brand within the finance sector, this role forms part of an organisation that is growing at a steady pace, offering you a stable role within a nationally operated business.
As Corporate Accountant, your role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Preparation of annual financial statement preparation for multiple entities
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Expenditure reporting and analysis
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of management and Board reporting
- Liaising with external auditors
- Continuous improvement of processes and controls
This role sees you applying strong technical knowledge financial accounting knowledge around AASB and Australian Accounting Standards, thus requires a technically sound accountant with relevant experience.
The Successful Applicant
You will be CA / CPA qualified with relevant experience within a similar Corporate Accountant role. You will also have sound knowledge of AASB, Australian Accounting Standards and local tax knowledge and experience.
What's on Offer
- Central location
- Salary sacrificing options
- Enhanced Superannuation
If you are interested in applying, please call Annelize at 6222 8941 or apply directly.