Contract to permanent
Rapidly growing mining company (ASX)
About Our Client
The ASX listed mining company that we are representing focuses on the development of mid-sized assets across Australia and the African region.
Reporting into the financial controller and working within a finance team of 5, this newly created position will hold a mix of analytical and compliance duties.
- Preparation of quarterly, half-yearly and annual statutory financial reports as required under AIFRS, ASIC legislation and ASX listing rules.
- Support the preparation of the management reporting including: half year & year end reporting requirements and month end analysis reporting submissions
- Stakeholder engagement with both corporate office and site
- Assistance with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Experienced support of business operations by providing financial analysis and review to assist decision-making processes
- Support the management and development of financial models
- Ad hoc duties and support to the core finance function
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a completed qualification in CPA/CA. Those leaving a chartered practice and looking at their first move into commerce are welcome to apply. Culture fit is extremely important, this is a company that puts a focus on health, personal and career development, work life balance and enjoying the time you spend at work.
What's on Offer
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a company who will support professional development and who will also put a focus on personal well-being. Below are some of the benefits:
- Conveniently located just north of the CBD
- Social and health clubs, as well as regular internal fitness and well-being events
- Constant development and training opportunities
- Opportunities for site travel to learn more about the organisations projects