Work Life Balance
Great Compny Culture
About Our Client
Our client is an ever expanding technology company based within the Melbourne CBD allowing for clear career progression and development, as well as a firm focus on work life balance. This fast paced and ever growing working environment that pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Team work and communication have high a priority within the organisation as well as a strong focus on development and continuous learnings. Being a fast growing company there are many staff benefits including generous leave entitlements as well as the ability to work from home.
The Role: As the Corporate Accountant your roles will include; but not be limited to:
- Full function of both accounts receivable and payable for the company.
- Producing month end management reports accompanied by variance analysis and commentaries.
- Assisting in the preparation and lodgement of BAS, PAYG and FBT.
- Manage all inquiries from suppliers and customers regarding financials.
- Assist with month end closing and subsequent financial reporting.
- Provide assistance to administration staff to ensure smooth workflow across the team.
- Ad hoc reporting as requested by the management team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have/be:
- 4 years' experience working in similar roles including work in Public Practise.
- A relevant bachelor degree qualification
- CPA or CA qualifications underway or completed.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience working with SAP is advantageous.
- Experience working with payroll is also ideal
What's on Offer
The ability to hit the ground running and a team focused attitude as well as a willingness to add value will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package. You will be operating in a team which will offer diverse learning opportunities and the ability to progress within the company, with a strong focus on growing your commercial acumen.