Varied role - Evolving growth business
Ongoing learning & development
About Our Client
Growing through constant innovation, my client runs a diversified business and boasts a highly successful leadership team with market-changing products. In this role, you will gain strong exposure to varied industries and partner with key stakeholders. This is a rare opportunity for a motivated Accountant with exposure to Manufacturing to take their career to the next level.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, the key duties for this role include:
- Preparation of monthly, half-year and annual statutory accounts;
- Assist with executing the group's month-end processes across ANZ;
- Assist with annual budget and forecast preparation;
- Regular sales reporting and variance analysis;
- Process weekly/monthly payroll and other tax obligations;
- Preparation of BAS/GST/FBT returns;
- Ad hoc tasks to support the team where required.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you must be degree-qualified (accounting, commerce or related) and be CA/CPA qualified or studying towards. The ideal candidate will have had exposure within the Manufacturing industry and prior experience in a similar role within a fast-paced commercial environment. Experience with SAP will be highly favoured.
What's on Offer
- 12 month fixed term contract
- On site parking
- Social club