Temp to perm opportunity
Interesting and varied work
About Our Client
An organisation that truly cares about giving back to the community, my client is a leading non-for-profit with an excellent leadership team. As a leading healthcare provider in Queensland, my client is an innovative business with a great corporate culture seeking a Corporate Accountant to join their team. This role will initially be on a contract basis with the view to permanency.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your key duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Preparation of monthly financial and management reports;
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Generating commercial insight for Finance/Operational leaders;
- Engage with multiple stakeholders across the wider business;
- Identify improvements with internal controls and processes;
- Assist with ongoing ERP systems-related upgrades;
- Ad hoc projects-related tasks to support the team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must be degree-qualified (accounting, or related) and be studying towards your CPA/CA. You can deal with stakeholders across multiple functions in a large commercial environment and is someone who constantly seeks to improve processes. You are a motivated and adaptable individual who can think on your feet and work well under pressure. You will work well both autonomously and within a dynamic team.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to system projects including Power BI
- Cohesive team environment with excellent mentors
- Opportunity to engage with Executive stakeholders
- Generous package
- Opportunity to go permanent