Join one of the worlds leading global investment firms
Excellent opportunity for career progression in blue chip business
About Our Client
My client is a global financial services leader with a 100 year plus heritage and operating in more than 30 countries around the world they are a sought after business looking for exceptional and ambitious talent to join their ranks.
- Ownership of day to day operations for multiple cost centres, including cost centre maintenance.
- Preparing the month and quarter end financial reporting
- Reporting for legal entities including reconciliations
- Preparing cost centre budgeting, forecasting and cashflows.
- Reporting of cost centres, including actuals vs budget/forecast analysis
- Preparation of AFSL compliance reporting
- SOX compliance and other controls in the day to day operations.
- Implement process improvements and systems development
- Ad hoc tasks such as corporate simplification projects, clearing loan mismatches, assisting with set up of new legal entities and legal structure updates
- Meeting and liaising with external and internal auditors, cost centre managers and other senior stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- CA qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-management & ability to work autonomously
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Continually striving for improvement
- Resilient personality
- Advanced computer skills with experience in excel, MR1,TM1 or Hyperion Financial Management is desirable
What's on Offer
- The chance to work at a financial services giant
- Exceptional career progression with top class training and mentoring
- Competitive salary
- Sydney CBD location