- Full-Time Position
- Directly reporting to the Communications Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable organisation within the Public Sector who strives for diversity and inclusion across all areas of the business and encourages creativity and innovation.
- Providing input into the development of the organisation's internal communication strategy.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to gather input and develop priorities.
- Coordinating the development of online content that supports the organisation's key strategic goals and key projects.
- Maintaining key internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Providing advice and support to internal stakeholders on internal communications strategy.
- Coordinating communication requirements to support HR.
- Contributing content for the organisation's internal newsletter.
- Monitoring relevant communication metrics and providing guidance for the most effective use of internal communications channels.
- Planning, developing and executing the organisation's sub-branded communications collateral to ensure the maximum reach and exposure of the organisation's programs and services.
- Working with external agencies.
The Successful Applicant
- A tertiary qualification in Communications or a related field of study.
- 2 years or more experience in a similar communications role.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Team player.
- Demonstrates experience in creating digital communications.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
What's on Offer
- Great workplace culture.
- Development and learning opportunities.