- *Work for a publicly traded international company.
- *A genuine pathway for strong career progression.
About Our Client
This organisation provides world-leading and specialised fund and investment services to its clients. With over 4,000 employees worldwide and offices spread over 30 countries this company continues to see exponential growth across all facets of the organisation. Working for this company you will see a strong focus on the fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services which allows its clients to thrive in any jurisdiction across the world.
This exciting opportunity where you will work within a high-performing, supportive team where you will feel challenged and be able to reach your true potential. This role will be perfect for any CA qualified, Big-4 first mover with a legal, tax, accounting or compliance background who is seeking investment and fund experience and a genuine pathway for strong career progression.
- Responsible for the service delivery and managing a book of investment manager clients and funds
- Manage the daily operations of each client / fund and ensure operational excellence is maintained
- Manage onboarding and integration of new clients and trusts and manage the offboarding of schemes that are winding up
- Review trust's constituent documents and set up governance and compliance frameworks for new funds to facilitate trust formation and operation
- Manage deal activity including acquisitions, divestments, capex, refinancing or any other relevant matters
- Liaise with and monitor service providers who are preparing the trust's accounts, tax returns, business activity statements, annual investor income reports and other mandatory reports
- Oversee service providers to ensure they are complying with service level agreements, regulatory requirements, the trust deed and the law
- Manage compliance matters to ensure compliance is managed appropriately in accordance with compliance policies and procedures including Know Your Client and AML/CTF checks
- Manage client invoicing - review and reconcile billing information
- Establish, maintain and adhere to operating procedures
The Successful Applicant
- CA or CPA qualified.
- Will have 3-5 years working at a Big-4 Accounting firm with experience in legal, Accounting, Tax, Audit, Funds or Compliance role.
- An understanding of the role of a Trustee
- Client management and relationship skills
- Knowledge of the managed funds industry is ideal
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
- Self-starter with good planning and organizational skill
- Works well under pressure, delivers results and meets customer expectations
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Global organisation with market-leading reputation
- Culture of promoting internally
- Market-leading learning and development programs
- Modern office in a convenient location in North Sydney
- Supportive management