Corporate Lawyer ASX Listed Leading FinTech business
Excellent career growth potential
About Our Client
My client is an ASX-listed leading Fin-Tech business that aims to change the way Australia manages investments by promoting a digital environment. This dynamic and entrepreneurial business provides wholesale services to the Wealth Management Industry with a focus on Superannuation.
Reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance, responsibilities include but not limited too:
- Provide legal advice and review pertaining to key disclosure documents like PDSs.
- Draft key commercial agreements, deeds for corporate clients and service providers.
- Draft key commercial agreements for Mergers & Acquisition activities.
- Advise on regulatory issues, internal governance and compliance policies.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years experience in financial services law (e.g. managed funds or platforms) and/or superannuation
- Legal work flow management, time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong knowledge of the financial services industry and regulatory environment
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
What's on Offer
- Excellent office space and central location
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial workplace culture
- Great career development opportunities and exposure to senior stakeholders