Ideal CBD location
Opportunity for career progression
About Our Client
Our client is well known for providing strategic advice and legal solutions to high profile corporate clients, many of who, are market leaders in their industries. Within a small and inclusive team environment, they offer exceptional training and development programs. This is a newly created role and offers plenty of room for career progression.
We are looking for a 2 - 4 year PQE lawyer who has sound negotiating and drafting skills in contracts. Responsibilities will generally include but are not limited to:
- Merges and acquisitions (general exposure);
- Purchase and sale of businesses;
- Retail leasing and some property exposure;
- Franchising (some exposure);
- Structuring - companies, partnerships, trusts;
- Licensing and distribution agreements;
- Option deeds; and
- Loan and security documentation;
- Service Agreements and Supply Agreements;
- Some intellectual property experience would be helpful;
- Assist with marketing initiatives to bring clients into the Firm.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a high-volume legal environment. They will have strong interpersonal skills with a positive and can-do attitude. The successful candidate will have proven ability in negotiating and drafting contracts. Prior exposure to Employment and Consultancy contracts would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Excellent training programs and support
- Office close by to public transport
- Career progression