Corporate Services Manager
About Our Client
Our client, an industry leader and global icon is currently going through an exciting transformation
Reporting to the Head of People and Culture this team leadership position will provide guidance across contract and facilities thus enhancing the organisation's sustainability, capability, capacity and performance.
Responsibilities will include;
- Contract Performance Management including evaluating and reviewing current providers;
- Focus on evaluating commercial risk;
- Manage performance of contractors;
- Facilities Management including ownership of facilities budget;
- Incident Response Coordination;
- Lead Sustainability Program.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess the following;
- Tertiary qualification;
- Track record in site evaluation projects;
- Experience in contract management and commercial reviews;
- Interest in sustainability practises.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme
- Diverse organisation
- Team leadership position
- Empowered to make a difference