Country Manager - Australia & New Zealand
An incredibly opportunity to join a global player in the industrial space.
Leadership opportunity focusing on growth and development of a global brand.
About Our Client
Actuant Corporation is a Billion dollar Industrial organisation servicing customers from over 30 countries. Founded in 1910, the Actuant Corporation has grown to become a global leader in the Industrial service and product hosting a multitude of different businesses including the Hydratight and Enerpac brands in Australia.
The Australian offices are in Regents Park, NSW and Jandakot, WA. The Country Manager role will most likely be based in NSW. The role will span both the Enerpac and Hydratight businesses with circa 60 employees based nationally.
The Country Manager will take responsibility for the entire ANZ operation and strategy. You will be required to work alongside the global business strategy and ensure full regional delivery and service.
Reporting into the Executive Vice President based offshore, you will be required to run the local operation and report regularly and concisely in a matrix organisation with Global Management.
As Country Manager you will ensure maintenance and growth of revenue for all brands across the ANZ region along with ensuring growth of market share and of course brand development amongst both existing and potential customers.
In addition to an array of General Management activities you will serve as the face of both the Enerpac and Hydratight businesses. You will create structure based on clear and open communication and ensure corporate philosophies are demonstrated at all times both internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
As Country Manager you will be able to prove extensive experience in:
- Developing and setting strategic direction for a business, specifically within the industrial or related sector.
- Maintenance and growth of both revenues and market share.
- Full operational management of an industrial and technical business.
- A minimum of 10 year's experience in a senior leadership role.
- Managing aggressive sales targets and most importantly delivery through your own activities and those of your sales teams.
- Managing a channel sales model with extensive distributor relationships.
- Identifying and penetrating new customer channels whilst maintaining and growing YOY revenues through existing customers.
- Effectively managing EBITDA including realignment of resources and costs as required.
- Lead, guide, evaluate and develop a team with the highest level of competency and promotional potential to satisfy the short, medium and long term succession plan
- Ensure the highest standards in HSSEQ are communicated and enforced
- Drive LEAD philosophy and activities
- Develop the organization through a structured process and as required, recruit high quality employees.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading remuneration package along with a generous bonus package and fully maintained company vehicle. As the Country Manager you will be challenged on a daily basis in this exciting role to help drive strategy and ultimately the success of this business.