Country Manager - Australia & New Zealand
Outstanding leadership opportunity
Attractive Salary Package & Bonus Scheme
About Our Client
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools, biomedical equipment and networking solutions.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
Reporting to the Managing Director, SEA and ANZ, the Country Manager will be responsible to lead a cross-functional local team in driving and achieving the financial and operational objectives set for Fluke's business in Australia and New Zealand.
- Responsible for managing all business performance and operations within ANZ. This involves taking P&L responsibility.
- Ensure successful local planning and execution of strategy across all operating teams
- Manage and mobilise core functions including Operations, Sales and Marketing, to grow Fluke Australia's operations strategically and meeting growth targets
- Directs, plans, and implements go-to-market strategy, policies, objectives, operational activities and internal control procedures in accordance with the overall strategy of the company in order to achieve profitability, growth, and operational results.
- Proactively identify new business development opportunities within the market. Manage relationships with local channel partners to ensure a sustainable long-term partnership, to drive strategy alignment and attainment of annual operating plan and budget.
- Periodic reporting to senior management on business and financial strategies and results
- Attract, develop and retain top talents, build and maintain a high performing working team. Provide direction, coaching, and feedback to direct reports.
- Demonstrate professionalism and serve as role model for team members, distributors, and end customers
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
Experience & Qualifications
- Extensive General Management & Channel Management experience within an Electrical Industrial business:
- Strong track record in driving business growth;
- Excellent strategic thinking capability, able to develop business strategies. Solid knowledge and experience in marketing, especially in strategic marketing. Experiences in corporate marketing, corporate business development/strategic planning, and/or in top tier management/strategic consulting firm preferred.
- Proven track record of attracting, developing and promoting talent and building effective teams. Exceptional team building through common objectives and purpose; a strong team leader who inspires and motivates his/her reports and colleagues to achieve superior results.
- Ability to read and calibrate other people; tough-mindedness about people decisions; business or commercial savvy and insight
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
- Report directly into the Managing Director, SEA and ANZ - and work alongside an experienced team
- Outstanding career defining opportunity
- Unlimited market opportunity and potential
- Attractive salary package & incentives
- Great team culture