Credit Portfolio Analyst
Opportunity to work for a Global Banking Organization
Central CBD location
About Our Client
My client are a Global Banking Organization, centrally located in Sydney's CBD.
In broad accountability terms, the position is responsible for the following:
- Overall credit portfolio management and generate routine reports to branch management, APRA and Head Office as well as Credit Portfolio Sub Committee
- Develop credit risk models and review and update credit policy in accordance with external and internal regulations
- Daily credit system processing operation and maintenance
- Credit management relevant tasks , such as updating credit manual, research work, presentations and statistic report preparation for external reviews etc.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years + Credit Management experience including previous experience with credit portfolio analysis and credit assessment.
- Suitable experience in local bank or financial institution, including foreign branches located in Australian market.
- Tertiary qualifications majoring in an appropriate commercial discipline.
- Well developed knowledge of Australian Banking standards, as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Great career opportunity
- Central CBD location