CRM Administrator - Microsoft Dynamics
6 month Contract
About Our Client
Our client is looking for someone with a CRM Dynamics Administration background to join their IT team and support their existing platform.
- You will work on all aspects of the Dynamics CRM, including administration, configuration, design, customisation, testing, documentation and end user training.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to gather and document business requirements for enhancements and new development.
- Work closely with any vendor partners to ensure effective and efficient delivery of CRM work, following the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and delivery methodologies.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in supporting CRM Dynamics 365
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Worked on projects utilising the Agile methodology
- Administration and configuration of Dynamics CRM environment.
- Excellent capability in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Solid experience of CRM report development.
What's on Offer
Contract opportunity with the view to go perm