AU$90,000 - AU$100,000
6 month contract - immediate start
$90,000 - 100,000 per annum
About Our Client
A global leader available in 44 markets in key cities across the world
- Manage Salesforce application security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
- Create Dashboards and reports and workflows within Salesforce
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
- Develop and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and configuration
- Maintain data integrity by doing regular checks and reviews of the data in the system
The Successful Applicant
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, certified Sales Cloud consultant and certified ITIL foundation
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in the use of the Salesforce CRM system, its workflows, process builder, validation rules, profiles, and permissions
- Experience with Salesforce CRM upgrade, implementation or transformation project
- Ability to create and evolve controls and governance; release management, standards (coding, testing, data) and naming conventions
What's on Offer
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite Gym
- Subsidised onsite café