6 month contract with extension
Rate $100 to $120 per hour inc super
About Our Client
Our client operates through 4 main verticals in the market predominately in community resources using science and technology to provide leading edge solutions to the market.
- Assist with identification and clarifying solution requirements.
- Translate conceptual, logical and physical solutions into work packages.
- Develop estimates on required effort for work package deliverable.
- Undertake configuration and customisation in line with work package deliverable.
- Provide technical expertise on solution implementation risks and operational challenges
- Ability to propose and implement effective, sustainable solutions
- Proven ability to communicate which supports productive working relationships.
- Ability to deliver agreed outcomes within timeframes
- Good verbal and written communicate skills effectively across different groups e.g. technical, business clients.
- Apply structured problem solving strategies and techniques to identify, analyse and evaluate sustainable solutions for implementation within the Dynamics 365 platform.
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with all applicable departmental policy and legislation.
The Successful Applicant
- Practical knowledge and experience in Dynamics 365 functionality and implementing customisation's.
- Experience in Dynamics Integration with external applications (eg. SAP, ArcGIS)
- Team-player. Happy to share knowledge and skills and collaborate with others
- Demonstrated experience with large and complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Experience in Microsoft .Net technologies and some integration experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Demonstrated experience of integrating Dynamics 365 (CRM) with other software solutions.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts.
- Development solution using Agile methodology
What's on Offer
Whats on offer:
- This role is available to be a 4 day a week role or 5 days a week
- Immediate start
- Brisbane CBD location
- Multiple roles available