6-month contract for an experienced CRM Developer/Administrator
Ideally based in the CBD
About Our Client
My client is looking for a CRM Developer/Administrator for the management, maintenance and technical administration of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and associated customised interfaces.
- Effectively manage the administration and change process of the maintenance of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application and associated customised interfaces.
- De bugging and set to work of CRM custom code on forms and websites
- Modifications to the CRM code on forms and websites
- Assist with the creation of Advanced Find templates
- Assist with the creation of CRM workflows
- Effective task management of CRM support requests.
- Maintain an effective communication and consultation process to enable the resolution of CRM related issues to a deadline.
- Effectively liaise and report to relevant staff to achieve accurate project content delivery to CRM reliant business areas.
- Technical support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and associated customised interfaces
- Awareness of CRM technologies and current software and its use in the delivery of effective services to its clients.
- Documentation of the CRM configuration and its interfaces to other applications.
- Maintain quality assurance testing of externally developed CRM projects prior to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and delivery
- Liaison with third part vendors in the development and implementation of a new interface for Teacher accreditation and Support.
- Responding in a timely manner to application issues within a recently merged Authority across a new organisational structure
- Research, design and implement appropriate modifications to functions based on user requests
- Work effectively and efficiently within Information Technology and Business systems Branch and with external developers in the development and dissemination of CRM related issues and documentation
- Adherence to project timetables, guidelines and liaising with the key stakeholders in the development of priorities, schedules and budgets as required
- Maintain and extend knowledge of the software to develop relevant disaster recovery protocols
- Maintain current knowledge of trends in information technology resources that can be used to improve all facets of the CRM platform
The functions to be performed by the officer in order to achieve the key accountabilities of the position have been explained in detail as part of the officers induction, by reference to the branch's management plan, policy and procedures manual or other appropriate process designed for this purpose.
The Successful Applicant
MS Dynamics CRM forms design, responsive design, graphic design, cross browser compatibility, mobility, accessibility, website production, reports
MS Dynamics CRM systems maintenance
What's on Offer
On offer is an initial 6-month contract ideally located in the CBD and in the rewarding environment of Education.