CRM Lifecycle Manager
Lead the design and delivery of the lifecycle strategy
Lead the CRM lifecycle team
About Our Client
Our client is Australia's leading online sports gaming company. As a result of an internal promotion, require a CRM Lifecycle Manager to lead and drive the performance of their Lifecycle team and strategy delivery.
- Manage and deliver the lifecycle strategy, creating leading programs with the focus to drive business growth
- Budget management
- Liaise with the wider business to ensure endorsement of strategic outcomes
- Understanding business drivers and customer behaviour to optimize CRM campaigns
- Understand customer behaviour throughout the different phases of a customer lifecycle to inform future campaign design and targeting
- Ensure campaign ROI targets are achieved
Lifecycle Design and Capability
- Journey mapping and campaign workflows
- Personalization and segmentation, and the delivery of content to maximize conversation and engagement
- Lead capability requirements for CRM with a focus on campaign tools, real-time data and dynamic content
- Collaborate with technology (martech) and other internal teams to bring innovation and capability roadmaps to life.
- Innovative in driving campaign efficiencies by focusing on process simplification and technology automation
- Lead the team to work collaboratively and cross functionally to influence project delivery and drive outcomes
- Lead, inspire and develop a team. Ensuring team development and plans are tracked and delivered, while facilitating training and development opportunities as required.
- Optimise team performance, efficiently utilising resources and capabilities.
- Lead regular workshops to increase knowledge and experience within the team and across the broader business.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing or related fields
- Minimum 3 years' experience across lifecycle communications and optimisation.
- Insights led, consumer focused digital marketer, whom is adaptable and excels in a fast paced environment.
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation.
- Leadership skills and ability to influence and inspire a small team
What's on Offer
- Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
- Lead a new team
- Opportunity to be part of a digital first fast growing business within the sporting / gaming sector
- Opportunity to develop and progress, with Learning and Development teams, succession plans and online programs.