CRM Manager | Retail
CRM and Loyalty Strategy - omni channel business
Iconic essentials omni channel retailer
About Our Client
Our Client is an Australian iconic fashion retailer with a global presence, that is going through a digital transformation to support their omni channel business model and growth strategy.
- In collaboration with internal and external teams, define, plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company achieving customer acquisition, retention and customer loyalty.
- Optimising the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle that spans email, push, SMS and other channels.
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing all phases with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company. Brief and collaborate with copywriters and designers on required collateral. Do the same with developers to bring automation to life.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Segmenting audiences and optimising campaigns to increase effectiveness.
- Consistently ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities, driving personalization strategies and trigger events.
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications, including email marketing integration, and website integration.
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results.
- To utilise your strong understanding of the platforms and systems implemented to optimise campaigns and communications with new and existing customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related fields.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Experience across life-cycle marketing strategy development, CRM program delivery, data capture, insights reporting and utilising data and insights to driver data driven targeting and personalisation initiatives.
- Management of loyalty and rewards programs integrated to ERP systems
- Understanding digital channels including, social, display, ecommerce and mobile
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to influence and challenge status quo, leading change projects
What's on Offer
- Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
- Opportunity to be part of an iconic retailer
- Part of a collaborative, innovative and progressive team