Exciting hands on CRM Manager role
Iconic Australian brand
About Our Client
Our client is an iconic Australian retailer that is looking for a hands on CRM Manager to drive the digital acquisition and retention strategy of their business. They are now focusing their activities on the development of their digital strategy, managing their ecommerce platform and implementing customer loyalty initiatives for a seamless online customer experience.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement a fully integrated digital marketing strategy and roadmap across CRM channels including email, lifecycle management, and other digital channels to drive in-store and online sales.
- Day-to-day execution, optimization and reporting of best practice email marketing campaigns including personalized emails, transactional emails, promotional and win-back campaigns, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns to drive customer acquisition & retention, engagement and conversion.
- Plan and execute relevant workflows and customer lifecycle engagement programmes using marketing automation technology for relevant online and offline touchpoints.
- Responsible for the business's customer database; manage the information in the customer database and educate the wider business on the importance of customer data integrity.
- Implement tactical acquisition strategies to grow the customer database
- Develop and manage closed loop reporting process across all CRM channels to measure and monitor campaign effectiveness and ROI against business goals and using insights to improve future activity.
- Educate key stakeholders in the importance of marketing automation and the value of providing customers with a targeted experience with CRM strategies.
- As the subject matter expert, seek and provide recommendations on CRM, marketing automation and email marketing best practice and enhancement opportunities that drive business growth and sales.
- Stay up-to-date with digital disciplines, best practices and new innovations in email marketing, marketing automation, digital advertising, performance marketing, content marketing, and social media.
The Successful Applicant
You are a passionate, hardworking and creative digital marketing professional with a passion for retail brands. You will be attributed with the following:
- 3+ years experience in an email marketing/marketing automation/CRM role, preferably in a retail or agency environment
- Previous experience with CRM Automation systems like Emarsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar.
- Experience with Facebook Publishing Tools and Google Adwords not essential but a bonus.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS (preferable)
- High understanding of web analytics using Google Analytics or similar
- Experience in managing a retail loyalty programme is a plus
- Excellent understanding of all facets of digital marketing, CRM and marketing automation
- Experience developing and managing email marketing campaigns
- Proven expertise in segmentation and leveraging analysis to improve CRM performance
- A Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Ability to analyse data and understand customer behaviour
What's on Offer
- Well known and iconic Australian fashion brand
- A competitive salary package
- A friendly, motivating and rewarding team environment
- A highly supportive management team